Holiday Gift Baskets Under $100
Perfectly packaged gourmet goodies eliminate stressful holiday shopping
(ORTONVILLE, Mich. – November 11, 2004) – Consumers looking for a stress-free shopping experience this year need to look no further than the new selection of holiday gift baskets under $100 from Gift Basket Village (http://www.giftbasketvillage.com/holidaybaskets.htm). With the unique selection of stunning gift baskets, convenient online ordering and free shipping, holiday shoppers are only a click or call away from the perfect gift for family members, friends, and clients.
Each holiday gift basket features a variety of perfectly packaged gourmet goodies and distinctive delights, from chocolates to cheeses to cookies and crackers. Delivered directly to the recipient’s door, these gift baskets are guaranteed to please virtually everyone on your shopping list.
“I like to think of each of my gift baskets as a delicious work of art. I design and create each one, paying close attention to every detail, so that they will truly ‘Wow’ the recipient, from the first sight to the last scrumptious bite,” says Susan Flowers, president of Gift Basket Village.
The new holiday gift baskets under $100 include:
- Season’s Greetings ($50): A combination of gourmet snacks, from white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and zesty cheddar cheese straws to chocolate covered cherry coffee with white chocolate stirring spoons, delivered in a glossy red tray.
- Sleigh Bells Ring ($70): Perfect for your cookie-monster, this basket offers a selection ranging from the more exotic Golden Walnut fudge-filled to the traditional chocolate chip, as well as Ghirardelli mints, gourmet cashews, almonds, and more. Includes a wooden sleigh ornament and a decorative holiday stoneware plate.
- A Cut Above Holiday ($70): This distinctive basket is perfect for the wine and cheese lover. It includes three wine-flavored cheddar cheeses, gourmet crackers, brie and vegetable spreads, premier summer sausages and salami and more.
- Deluxe Chocolate Madness ($78): Made for the chocolate-lover, this elegant basket includes two boxes of Lindor Truffles, Fudge Fatal’s handmade chocolate fudge, four different Ghirardelli chocolate bars, and a variety of biscotti, cookies and other cocoa-inspired sweets.
- Lasting Impressions ($83): This gift basket includes a variety of holiday snacks, including Jordan almonds, jumbo cashews, Swiss truffles, gourmet crackers and brie spread, cheesecake and several dessert coffees.
According to Melissa Mercer, a local radio personality in San Diego, Calif., the holiday gift baskets are spectacular.
“My Dad left a message yesterday that he was just thrilled with his gift basket! He thought it was ‘beautiful’ (a word Dad never uses),” says Mercer. “Thank you, again, so much. I mentioned your Web site and how much I appreciated your kindness on my radio station and offered a link to it.”
Located in the quaint Village of Ortonville, Mich., Gift Basket Village offers gourmet gift baskets for any occasion, including anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, weddings, housewarmings and more. Established in September 2000 by Susan Flowers, the company has delivered more than 12,000 gift baskets. It takes prides in its unique product selection, artful arrangements and exceptional customer service. Orders are accepted by phone from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Saturday.
For more information, visit http://www.giftbasketvillage.com or call 800-563-8890.
Susan Flowers - President
Gift Basket Village
Article reprinted from PRWEB