Shipping Gift Baskets
UPS Ground Map
UPS Ground Time-In-Transit
If you select UPS Ground as your shipping method, the map above shows the number of business days a basket will take to get to it's destination. The day the basket ships is not counted as part of the transit time, the count begins on the day after the basket has left our facility.
Same Day Shipments
Orders received before 3:00pm (EST), Monday through Friday, are eligible for same day shipment (not delivery). All other orders are sent out no later than the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday before 10:00am (EST) usually go out the same day. For a gift basket to leave our facility on Saturday you must select 2-3 Day or Next Day shipping, and we do not guarantee Saturday departures. You can call customer service (800) 563-8890 if you would like to see if your order will be shipped on a Saturday.
At checkout we offer several different shipping methods; UPS Ground, UPS Priority Services, USPS Priority Mail and USPS Express Mail.
UPS Ground - $8.00 per package flat fee - this shipping method takes between 1 and 6 business days for delivery, see map above to calculate time in transit.
Priority Mail takes 2-3 days for delivery from the day that your gift basket is shipped. This does not include Sundays or Federal Holidays. Unlike UPS ground, this is not a guaranteed service. Which means that your gift basket may take longer than the standard 2-3 days to arrive. However, we have found that, at least 90% of the time, packages are delivered within 3 days (usually 2). Also, unlike UPS Ground, gifts are delivered and shipped on Saturdays.
Express Mail means your gift will be delivered by 3pm Eastern the day after we ship it, in most areas, not including Sundays or holidays. If you would like to check your ship-to address, make note of our origin zip code (34481) and click here. Unless you call and make special (verbal) arrangements with one of our specialists, shipment of your gift is still governed by our cut-off shipping time for receiving orders that day.
UPS Three-Day Select - Just as it sounds, delivered by end of business three business days after we ship it.
UPS Second Day Air - Delivered by end of business two business days after we ship it.
UPS Next Day Air - Deliveredby end of business the day after we ship it.
Address Correction Fees
Items requiring an address correction before they ship are not usually a problem, call rather than email to ensure we get the information in time. If you need to correct an address after your item has shipped there is a $15.00 charge for an in-transit intercept to make the correction. If your item gets shipped back to us we will be happy to re-ship it for the actual cost of shipping and there is also a $15.00 charge for the return shipping. Try to get your address correct.
Keep In Mind...
- Only the USPS can deliver to P.O. Boxes and A.P.O addresses.
- If we are charged extra delivery fees due to an incorrect address that you provided, that charge will be passed on to your credit card at the rate of $15.00 per incident.
- At most addresses, the USPS and UPS will leave packages for the recipient if they are not home. However, at some addresses, such as apartments and condos, they may leave a notice for the recipient and attempt to deliver the next day.
When placing large orders, download our bulk order gift baskets spreadsheet, fill in the information requested and email it back to us. Someone will contact you for payment information and give you information on delivery schedules.
Due to mail room delays and unexpected early patient discharges, we do not recommend shipping gift baskets to hospitals. It is usually better for all involved to ship get well gifts, surgery recovery baskets or new baby gift baskets to the patient's home address where they can enjoy your basket selection in the comfort of their own home.
- We send gift baskets throughout the United States and Canada.
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will incur additional charges.
- Basket shipments to Canada take longer due to customs delays and cost a little more. USPS Priority Mail is the least expensive and generally takes about 7 business days at an average cost of $22-32. Your adjusted total will be reflected in your Email receipt, which you will receive after we have received your order and calculated your delivery cost.